Tuesday, July 28, 2009

25 things I love...

In no particular order:

1. A fresh pedicure
2. Coffee
3. The sausage breakfast burrito at Sonic
4. Good stationary
5. Merlot
6. BMW 325i
7. Chewy candy
8. Frank Lloyd Wright architecture
9. The beach
10. My job
11. Michael Buble
12. My son's artwork
13. Text messaging
14. Facebook
15. Kate Spade handbags
16. Pigs in a blanket
17. Italy
18. John Steinbeck novels
19. Food TV
20. Keeping my car clean
21. My annual vacation with just the girls
22. Aquariums
23. Toasty bagels with cream cheese
24. Roller skating
25. Spicy perfumes

Are any of your favorites on my list? What are some of yours?

3 comments:

Melanie D. said...

3, 4, and 5 top my list. And I just ate some chewy sprees tonight. Yummmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

#1 (before breaking my foot)
#3
#9
#11
#13
#19
#20
#23
#25 (not unless I want a migraine)

hippmom said...

While I like all of these pretty much - coffee, merlot, Italy, Michael Buble, and my annual vacation with the girls really stand out amongst the list! I'd add snuggling my girls and hearing them tell me that I am the best mom ever. Ice cream with hot fudge, fresh green beans, curling up with a good book and cup of hot tea, my iPod. Oh and blueberry muffins, hot from the oven chocolate chip cookies, Top Chef, watching Zoe perform in the living room, my Bible, ..... Guess I shoudl make my own list!